Saturday, September 4, 2010

My new work space!

Today I made a careful decision on which studio I would be working in for my stay here. There were a couple of possibilities but I decided on the larger one because of the layout of the space and its airy feeling. It's awesome! I have an easel, a little table and a large wall to work on. The lighting is good during the day and I have ceiling lights and an extra spot if I need it for working at night. Below are some close-ups within the space followed by the view outside.
This statue on my window sill is of the Queen of the Sea in Portugal
Doorway into my studio
View from the window. This window is not visible in the first picture as I was standing in front of it when photographing the wide view of my studio space

No comments:

Post a Comment